CleanAdvantage.eu is managed by GreenPrint Holdings Inc.
Collection of Information
It is highly recommended and suggested that you review the privacy policies and statements of any website you choose to use or frequent as a means to better understand the way in which other websites garner, make use of and share information collected. This website collects various types of information, such as:
- Voluntarily provided information which may include your name, email address, etc. which may be used when you purchase products and/or services, and to deliver the services you have requested.
- Information automatically collected when visiting our website, which may include cookies, third party tracking technologies and server logs.
Please rest assured that this site shall only collect personal information that you knowingly and willingly provide by way of surveys, completed membership forms, and emails. It is the intent of this site to use personal information only for the purpose for which it was requested, and any additional uses specifically provided on this site.
Use of Information Collected
GreenPrint may have the occasion to collect non-personal anonymous demographic information, such as age, gender, household income, political affiliation, race and religion, as well as the type of browser you are using, IP address, type of operating system, via Google Analytics or Facebook pixels, at a later time, that will assist us in providing and maintaining superior quality service.
GreenPrint may collect and may make use of personal information to assist in the operation of our website and to ensure delivery of the services you need and request. At times, we may find it necessary to use personally identifiable information as a means to keep you informed of other possible products and/or services that may be available to you from www.CleanAdvantage.eu.
GreenPrint may also be in contact with you with regards to completing surveys and/or research questionnaires related to your opinion of current or potential future services that may be offered.
GreenPrint does not now, nor will it in the future, sell, rent or lease any of its customer lists and/or names to any third parties.
GreenPrint may deem it necessary to follow websites and/or pages that their users may frequent in an effort to gleam what types of services and/or products may be the most popular to customers or the general public.
GreenPrint may disclose your personal information – without any prior notice to you, unless required to do in accordance to applicable laws and/or in a good faith belief that such action is deemed necessary or required – in an effort to:
- Remain in conformance with any decrees, laws and/or statutes or in an effort to comply with any process which may be served upon GreenPrint and/or its website;
- Maintain, safeguard and/or preserve all the rights and/or property of GreenPrint; and
- Perform under demanding conditions in an effort to safeguard the personal safety of users of www.CleanAdvantage.eu or the general public.
GreenPrint greatly respects your privacy. We do maintain and reserve the right to contact you if needed for non-marketing purposes (such as bug alerts, security breaches, account issues, and/or changes in GreenPrint products and services). In certain circumstances, we may use our website, newspapers, or other public means to post a notice.
Cancel Program Enrollment:
You can cancel your participation in Clean Advantage at any time by calling the Customer Service number listed on the back of your card or by filling out our Program Cancellation form. You must stop promoting your participation in Clean Advantage immediately upon cancellation of your participation.
Children Under Age of 18
GreenPrint does not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under the age of eighteen (18) without verifiable parental consent. If it is determined that such information has been inadvertently collected on anyone under the age of eighteen (18), we shall immediately take the necessary steps to ensure that such information is deleted from our system’s database. Anyone under the age of eighteen (18) must seek and obtain parent or guardian permission to use this website.
Cancel Participation in the Program
Unsubscribe or Opt-Out of Communications
Links to Other Websites
GreenPrint shall endeavor and shall take every precaution to maintain adequate physical, procedural and technical security with respect to its offices and information storage facilities so as to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorised access, disclosure or modification of the user’s personal information under our control.
The company also uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) for authentication and private communications in an effort to build users’ trust and confidence in the internet and website use by providing simple and secure access and communication of credit card and personal information.
Acceptance of Terms
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Privacy Notice
- Purpose of this notice
- The Data Controller for personal data
- Your Rights
If you are a Data Subject located in a country that has adopted the GDPR, then you have certain rights under the GDPR. These rights can be seen below. GreenPrint will always fully respect your rights regarding the processing of your personal data, and has provided below the details of the person to contact if you have any concerns or questions regarding how we process your data, or if you wish to exercise any rights you have under the GDPR.Data Subject Rights: (Chapter 3 of the GDPR) each Data Subject has eight rights. These are:
- The Right to Be Informed. This means anyone processing your personal data must make clear what they are processing, why, and who else the data may be passed to.
- The Right of Access. This is your right to see what data is held about you by a Data Controller.
- The Right to Rectification. The right to have your data corrected or amended if what is held is incorrect in some way.
- The Right to Erasure. Under certain circumstances you can ask for your personal data to be deleted. This is also called ‘the Right to be Forgotten’. This would apply if the personal data is no longer required for the purposes it was collected for, or your consent for the processing of that data has been withdrawn, or the personal data has been unlawfully processed.
- The Right to Restrict Processing. This gives the Data Subject the right to ask for a temporary halt to processing of personal data, such as in the case where a dispute or legal case has to be concluded, or the data is being corrected.
- The Right to Data Portability. A Data Subject has the right to ask for any data supplied directly to the Data Controller by him or her, to be provided in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format.
- The Right to Object. The Data Subject has the right to object to further processing of their data which is inconsistent with the primary purpose for which it was collected, including profiling, automation, and direct marketing.
- Rights in Relation to Automated Decision Making And Profiling. Data Subjects have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing.
- Contact Details
If you need contact GreenPrint regarding your rights under the GDPR, please direct your inquiries to the contact information below.
- Data Protection Principles
GreenPrint has adopted the following principles to govern its collection and processing of Personal Data:
- Personal Data shall be processed lawfully, fairly, and in a transparent manner.
- The Personal Data collected from the Data Subject will only be those specifically required to provide the Data Subject with the service(s) he/she has actively chosen to obtain from GreenPrint, including the provision of notifications in connection with such services. Data may be used for other purposes such as marketing additional products and services from GreenPrint and its partners, but you will always have the right to turn such other uses on and off within the privacy section of your user account settings. Such data will only be processed for these purposes.
- Personal Data shall only be retained for as long as it is required to fulfil contractual requirements, comply with accounting and auditing requirements or to generate aggregated statistical information for our internal marketing purposes or the development of statistical reports such as user trend reports.
- Personal Data shall be adequate, relevant, and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are collected and/or processed. Personal Data shall be accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date.
- The Data Subject has the right to request from GreenPrint access to and rectification or erasure of their personal data, to object to or request restriction of processing concerning the data, or to the right to data portability. In each case such a request must be put in writing to the contact above.
- The Data Subject has the right to make a complaint directly to a supervisory authority within their own country. For more information, if you are in the European Economic Area (EEA), please contact your local data protection authority in the EEA.
Personal Data shall only be processed based on the legal basis explained above, except where such interests are overridden by the fundamental rights and freedoms of the Data Subject which will always take precedent. If the Data Subject has provided specific additional Consent to the processing, then such consent may be withdrawn at any time (but may then result in an inability to fulfil travel requirements).
GreenPrint will not use personal data for any monitoring or profiling activity or process, and will not adopt any automated decision-making processes.
- Transfers to Third Parties
GreenPrint does not share or transfer Personal Data to third party companies.
- Transfers outside the EU
GreenPrint is located in the United States and all Personal Data that the Data Subject shares with GreenPrint will be processed and stored by GreenPrint in the United States. When the Data Subject provides Personal Data, it will be transferred to GreenPrint and its servers within the United States.
GDPR Appendix – Definitions of certain terms referred to above:
Personal Data: (Article 4 of the GDPR): ‘personal data’ means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
Processing: (Article 4 of the GDPR): means any operation or set of operations which is performed upon personal data or sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, erasure or destruction.
Legal Basis for Processing: (Article 6 of the GDPR): At least one of these must apply whenever personal data is processed:
- Consent: the individual has given clear consent for the processing of their personal data for a specific purpose.
- Contract: the processing is necessary for compliance with a contract.
- Legal obligation: the processing is necessary to comply with the law (not including contractual obligations).
- Vital interests: the processing is necessary to protect someone’s life.
- Public task: the processing is necessary to perform a task in the public interest, and the task or function has a clear basis in law.
- Legitimate interests: the processing is necessary for the legitimate interests of the Data Controller unless there is a good reason to protect the individual’s personal data which overrides those legitimate interests.
Data Controller: (Article 4 of the GDPR): this means the person or company that determines the purposes and the means of processing personal data.
How to Contact Us
GreenPrint Holdings Inc.
3405 Piedmont Rd NE
Atlanta, GA 30305